- The Story
- Contact Us
MADE TO ORDER
A unique art form, the origins of wire art are most likely from the hills of Kwazulu-Natal. For many years, due to a lack of resources to buy proper toys, youngsters fashioned their own toys out of discarded coat hangers and tin cans.
- Handmade with a thick gauge galvanized wire frame and fine wire wrapping.
- Black epoxy coating finish gives the African animal trophy head its black matt wire finish.
- Leave the galvanised wire natural and allow the wire to age to a matt silver finish.
- A simple yet stylish design this large safari art piece makes a statement on the wall.
- Easily mount over a fireplace, a sideboard or console table using the attached wire loop.
- Made to order in approximately 6 weeks.
height 75-78 cm | width 45-48 cm | depth 22-24 cm | weight 1.1-1.3 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
Complimentary Standard delivery with Australia Post.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Our Impala Head is a Made to Order [Custom Made] piece, we will be in touch to advise when you can expect your order to be dispatched.
For more information about this Impala Head contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117