Bamileke Feather Headdress (small | black)
- The Story
- Contact Us
These beautiful, feathered Juju Hats are traditionally worn by Bamileke dancers of the Kuosi [Elephant] Society. Wearing an elaborate beaded elephant mask, leopard skin and a red feather headdress they performed ritualistic dances for the Fon [King].
- Crafted by tying dyed chicken feathers onto timber arms, then stitching them into a woven raffia basket.
- The headdress folds into itself when not displayed.
- Easily wall mount by placing one of the basket base string handles onto a picture hook.
- Add colour and texture to a wall with this unique feathered art piece.
- Mix with baskets and objects on a gallery wall or display the headdress on a table or shelf with the optional black metal stand.
- Create a spectacular wall display with three, five or sevens hats of various sizes and colours.
- Our tips on how to handle and care for a Bamileke Feather Headdress.
diameter 49 cm | depth 13 cm | weight 0.469 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN CAMEROON
Flat rate of $10 for Standard delivery with Australia Post.
Spend $250 or more and receive complimentary Standard delivery.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Next business day dispatch for orders received and paid in full.
For more information about this Bamileke Feather Headdress contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117