Ndebele Felt Art Framed (iqhude | light grey)
- The Story
- Contact Us
Women of the Ndebele tribe take pride in beautifying themselves and the home. Wearing bold coloured cloth and striking ceremonial jewellery such as married neck rings and beaded hoops; the exterior of the home is decorated with distinctive painted geometric murals.
- Designed by Maria Uys and created by her team of ladies in Cape Town.
- Crafted from South African produced merino wool felt.
- Mounted with a raw Australian oak frame with glass.
- This striking tribal wall art is truly unique, each design features a Ndebele name [Iqhude: Ndebele for the female initiation ceremony].
- Beautiful mounted on the wall, group different designs together or create a gallery wall with other artworks and objects.
height 123 cm | width 83 cm | depth 5.5 cm | weight 5.4 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN SOUTH AFRICA / FRAMED IN AUSTRALIA
Melbourne metro complimentary delivery by Safari Fusion.
Victoria country and all other States delivery charge based on your location; please contact us for a quote prior to placing your order.
This framed felt art cannot be shipped internationally, please view our unframed felt art.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Artwork contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117