Tribal Fabric (harvest)
- The Story
- Contact Us
Fractals [a pattern that repeats itself at different scales] and geometric shapes have been used for centuries in Africa to design textiles, sculptures, architecture, hair and more. A simple shape repeated becomes a striking work of art.
- White cotton linen blend South African fabric with a water based ink, screen printed geometric design.
- Fabric is sold by the metre.
- Limited to 3 metres of fabric in total.
- To clean, cold wash with a mild detergent. Line dry. Do not tumble dry. Warm iron.
- Bold and stylish this geometric fabric makes a statement. A heavy weighted fabric, perfect for upholstering or for creating cushions.
fabric width 140 cm
DESIGNED AND PRODUCED IN SOUTH AFRICA
Flat rate of $10 for Standard delivery with Australia Post.
Spend $150 or more and receive complimentary Standard delivery.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Fabric contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117