- The Story
- Contact Us
Utilitarian and aesthetically pleasing African baskets are traditionally used for storage and transport. The Swazi highlands are home to Africa's most exceptional women weavers where materials grow naturally and artistic weaving techniques are passed from one generation to the next.
- The vessel is coiled free hand with in a triangular geometric design.
- Crafted from reclaimed cotton waste fabric from a local t-shirt factory and sisal fibres.
- Vibrant and textured this basket is large enough to display as a stand-alone art piece.
- Place it on or under a console table, on top of a cabinet or shelf.
- Display with dried foliage or with a collection of walking sticks.
height 42 cm | diameter 22-24.5 cm | weight 1.155-1.540 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN ESWATINI [SWAZILAND]
Complimentary Standard delivery with Australia Post or TNT Express.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Swazi Urn contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117