Mogwane Walking Stick (black + white)
- The Story
- Contact Us
Tree branch walking sticks have been used for centuries by African tribes. Each walking stick is as individual as its owner with design varying from simple natural form to ornately carved detail.
- Made for Safari Fusion by Petrus, a Limpopo craftsman.
- Handcrafted from White Raisin timber [Tswana: Mogwane wood].
- Decorated with white paint bands and black embroidery thread.
- Simple in style each walking stick is a unique one-of-a-kind piece.
- A decorative piece, display in an umbrella stand, leaning on the wall or mount either vertically or horizontally to create a wall display.
length 105-110 cm | diameter 1.25-3 cm | weight 0.274-0.371 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
NOTE Each Mogwane Walking Stick embroidery and paint pattern is different, please contact us if you would like to select a specific design.
Flat rate of $10 for Standard delivery with Australia Post.
Spend $150 or more and receive complimentary Standard delivery.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Walking Stick contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117