Karo Girl by David Ballam
- The Story
- Contact Us
The Lower Omo Valley in Ethiopia's southwest is an ancient crossroad for human migration from Somalia, Kenya and Sudan. The region is home to some of Africa’s most fascinating tribes including the Hamar, Suri, Mursi, Karo and Arbore; where body adornment of colourful jewellery, animal skins, clay lip plates, body paint and scarring can still be seen in tribal communities today.
- Portrait size 80 x 120cm / Framed size 83 x 123 cm.
- Captured by South African photographer David Ballam.
- Printed on UV resistant 100% cotton fabric with a white matt finish.
- Features David Ballam's digital signature in the bottom right hand corner.
- A high resolution coating ensures the photograph is a well-contrasted, high resolution and a high density image reproduction.
- Stretched with a raw Australian oak frame [no glass].
- Mount on the wall or lean on a fireplace mantel, bench or sideboard. Large enough to holds its own, or pair it with another of David’s portraits.
width 83 cm | height 123 cm | depth 5.5 cm | weight 5.4 kg
PRINTED IN SOUTH AFRICA / FRAMED IN AUSTRALIA
Melbourne metro complimentary delivery by Safari Fusion.
Victoria country and all other States delivery charge based on your location; please contact us for a quote prior to placing your order.
This framed canvas cannot be shipped internationally, please contact us for other options.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Artwork contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117