Crochet Basket (large | indigo blue)
- The Story
- Contact Us
- The rich traditions of crochet combined with utilitarian African basketry are the inspiration for our Crochet Baskets.
- Designed in South Africa by Dani Le Roy and Laura Summs.
- Knitted by ladies from Cape Town's Khayalitsha township.
- Crocheted dyed unbleached hemp is placed over a mould and hardened with resin.
- A beautiful, delicate yet durable, decorative object this is innovative and contemporary African basketry at its finest!
- Vibrant and tactile display on a table, shelf or cabinet or place on the floor.
diameter 27-34 cm | height 43-45 cm | weight 0.617-0.742 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
Complimentary Standard delivery with Australia Post or TNT Express.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 12.00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Crochet Basket contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117