Christmas Xhosa Harvest Angel
- The Story
- Contact Us
A unique craft / art form of South Africa, the origins of wire art are most likely from the hills of rural northern Kwazulu-Natal. For many years, due to a lack of resources to buy proper toys, youngsters fashioned their own toys out of discarded wire coat hangers and tin cans.
- Galvanized wire forms the shape of the angel. Wrapped with more wire, along with gold and light amber colour beads it is finished with copper wire detailing and a wire hook for hanging.
- A beautiful mini example of South Africa's iconic bead and wire art.
- Crafted in Cape Town by Streetwires bead and wire artists.
- Simply beautiful hanging on the Christmas tree or as a finishing touch with gift wrapping.
- Pair it with the Christmas Xhosa Star.
height 7.5 cm | width 7 cm | weight 0.020 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
Flat rate of $5 for Standard delivery with Australia Post.
Spend $150 or more and receive complimentary Standard delivery.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Christmas Xhosa Harvest Angel contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117