- The Story
- Contact Us
A unique craft / art form of South Africa, the origins of wire art are most likely from the hills of rural northern Kwazulu-Natal. For many years, due to a lack of resources to buy proper toys, youngsters fashioned their own toys out of discarded wire coat hangers and tin cans.
- Galvanized wire forms the shape of the butterfly, whilst beads in white and silver fill the body and wings. The butterfly is finished with an organza ribbon for hanging.
- A beautiful mini example of South Africa's iconic bead and wire art.
- Crafted in Cape Town by Streetwires bead and wire artists.
- Simply beautiful hanging on the Christmas tree or as a finishing touch with gift wrapping.
- Pair it with the Christmas Dragonfly.
height 12 cm | width 4.5 cm | weight 0.027 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
Flat rate of $10 for Standard delivery with Australia Post.
Spend $250 or more and receive complimentary Standard delivery.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Next business day dispatch for orders received and paid in full.
For more information about this Christmas Butterfly contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117