Chitenche Cushion (circles)
- The Story
- Contact Us
annual SALE! / ends 31 March / Last one!
The bright geometric designs of colourful Chitenche [Chitenge] cloth can be found on women throughout Malawi. Traditionally used as a wrap and by clothing tailors, this unique fabric is the inspiration for our range of Chitenche Cushions.
- Crafted with Malawi produced 100% cotton (limited run) Chitenche cloth.
- Red or yellow hand-stitched edge detail and concealed zip.
- Feather insert included.
- To clean, a gentle cold hand wash.
- Unique, bright and bold African cushions and pillows are a great way to add a splash of colour to a neutral palate.
- Create a modern bohemian look mixing various patterns and colours on the sofa.
length 47 cm | width 47 cm | weight 0.850 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN MALAWI
Flat rate of $10 for Standard delivery with Australia Post.
Spend $150 or more and receive complimentary Standard delivery.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Chitenche Cushion contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117