Arbore Woman by David Ballam (rolled canvas)
- The Story
- Contact Us
MADE TO ORDER
The Lower Omo Valley in Ethiopia's southwest is an ancient crossroad for human migration from Somalia, Kenya and Sudan. The region is home to some of Africa’s most fascinating tribes including the Hamar, Suri, Mursi, Karo and Arbore; where body adornment of colourful jewellery, animal skins, clay lip plates, body paint and scarring can still be seen in tribal communities today.
- Portrait size 80 x 120cm / Canvas size 94 x 137 cm.
- Captured by South African photographer David Ballam.
- Printed on UV resistant 100% cotton fabric with a white matt finish.
- Features David Ballam's digital signature in the bottom right hand corner.
- A high resolution coating ensures the photograph is a well-contrasted, high resolution and a high density image reproduction.
- Rolled canvas only.
- Stretch or Stretch and Frame and mount on the wall or lean on a fireplace mantel, bench or sideboard. Large enough to hold its own, or pair it with another of David’s portraits.
- Made to order in approximately 6 weeks.
width 80 cm | height 120 cm | weight 0.660 kg
PRINTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
Complimentary Standard delivery with Australia Post or TNT Express..
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
This photographic portrait is a Made to Order [Custom Made] artwork, we will be in touch to advise when you can expect your order to be dispatched.
For more information about this Artwork contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117