Afrique Fabric (diamond)
- The Story
- Contact Us
Vibrant and bold geometric designed wax print fabric can be found throughout Africa's markets. Produced in limited runs, the fabric is traditionally used as wraps and by clothing tailors. Today this distinctive cloth can been seen on catwalks and in soft furnishings of eclectic interiors.
- Cotton wax print fabric sourced from Kampala's fabric market.
- Fabric is sold by the metre.
- Limited to 7 metres of fabric in total.
- To clean, a gentle cold hand wash.
- Unique, bright and bold wax print fabric is a great way to add a splash of colour to your home décor or wardrobe.
- This fabric is also available as a square Cushion and as a Tripolina Chair.
fabric width 115 cm
SOURCED FROM UGANDA
Flat rate of $10 for Standard delivery with Australia Post.
Spend $150 or more and receive complimentary Standard delivery.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Afrique Fabric contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117