Vintage Africa Map (small | political)
- The Story
- Contact Us
Sold out! Please contact us to order.
Africa's colonial history is the inspiration for our vintage range of Africa maps. Originally used in school during the 1950s, the map depicts the Commonwealth, French, Spanish and Portuguese African territories.
- Reproduced from original 1950s Gill's Simplified Wall Map Series.
- Printed in South Africa on fine art, matt finish white paper.
- Allowance made for trimming to mount and/or frame.
- Frame the map and mount on the wall, pair it with the Communications map or create a map wall with all four designs.
- Mini 30 x 42 cm size map also available.
Map | length 45 cm | height 60 cm
Paper | length 55 cm | height 70 cm | weight 0.080 kg
PRINTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
Flat rate of $10 for Standard delivery with Australia Post.
Spend $150 or more and receive complimentary Standard delivery.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Vintage Africa Map contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117