Tripolina Chair (facet)
- The Story
- Contact Us
Also known as the 'Safari or Campaign Chair' the Tripolina Chair was used by armies in North Africa [the name is derived from the Libyan city, Tripoli]. Lightweight and portable, it was the perfect officers chair and safari chair for Africa's explorers and adventurers.
- Made for Safari Fusion in Australia with white screen printed cotton linen blend fabric, designed and produced in South Africa.
- Crafted from sustainable marine grade plywood painted white, with stainless steel plates and swivels allowing the chair to fold down.
- Geometric design features on the front of the seat and also the pockets.
- The back of the seat and trim is finished in white canvas.
- Stylish and eclectic this monochrome one-of-a-kind safari style chair works well indoors or outdoors as an accent chair [note: the chair is not weather resistant].
length 63 cm | height 84 cm | depth 74 cm | weight 4.00 kg
FABRIC FROM SOUTH AFRICA / CHAIR MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Complimentary Standard delivery with Australia Post or TNT Express.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Tripolina Chair contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117