Nguni Wire Head (gold)
- The Story
- Contact Us
The majestic Nguni cattle of Southern Africa are as hardy as they are handsome. Beloved herds of the Xhosa, Zulu and Swazi people for hundreds of years; these richly patterned bovine are a form of dowry as well as a source of food and clothing.
- Thick gauge galvanized wire is cut, bent by hand and welded together to form the African animal head.
- Edges are smoothed and the wire is coated with matt gold epoxy.
- A beautiful example of South Africa's iconic wire art.
- Industrial in style, mount it on the wall singularly or create a dramatic trophy head wall with a series of Nguni Wire Heads.
- Mix it up with other bohemian inspired objects, baskets and pictures.
height 49 cm | width 39 cm | depth 11 cm | weight 0.535 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
Flat rate of $10 for Standard delivery with Australia Post.
Spend $250 or more and receive complimentary Standard delivery.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Next business day dispatch for orders received and paid in full.
For more information about this Nguni Wire Head contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117