Mud Cloth Ottoman (cross)
- The Story
- Contact Us
For centuries the Bambara people have used Bogolan [Bogolanfini] or Mud Cloth to mark major life events. This quintessential West African fabric is created from narrow strips of cotton cloth stitched together by hand, adorned with a symbolic iron-rich mud geometric design.
- Created for Safari Fusion in Melbourne with a foam covered sustainable timber frame, finished in Mali produced cotton Mud Cloth.
- Invisible black plastic glides allow the ottoman to float off the floor.
- Each Mud Cloth textile is created using traditional techniques, rustic with slight imperfections.
- No two fabrics are exactly the same, making each ottoman a one-of-a-kind piece.
- Perfect as additional seating, side table or tucked under a console table; or as bedroom seating, in a pair at the foot of a bed.
length 48 cm | depth 48 cm | height 42 cm | weight 10.7 kg
FABRIC HANDCRAFTED IN MALI / OTTOMAN MADE IN AUSTRALIA
Complimentary delivery is not included with this ottoman, delivery charges are based on your location. Please contact us for a delivery quote prior to placing your order.
This ottoman cannot be shipped internationally, please contact us for other options.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Mud Cloth Ottoman contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117