Bamileke Feather Headdress (small | white)
- The Story
- Contact Us
SOLD OUT! Place your order and we will source this White headdress from Africa for you. Or for more information please contact us.
These beautiful, feathered Juju Hats are traditionally worn by Bamileke dancers of the Kuosi [Elephant] Society. Wearing an elaborate beaded elephant mask, leopard skin and a red feather headdress they performed ritualistic dances for the Fon [King].
- Crafted by tying natural chicken feathers onto timber arms, then stitching them into a woven raffia basket.
- The headdress folds into itself when not displayed.
- Easily wall mount by placing one of the basket base string handles onto a picture hook.
- Add texture to a wall with this unique feathered art piece.
- Mix with baskets and objects on a gallery wall or display the headdress on a table or shelf with the optional black metal stand.
- Create a spectacular wall display with three, five or sevens hats of various sizes and colours.
diameter 50-55 cm | depth 10-12 cm | weight 0.450-0.700 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN CAMEROON
Complimentary Standard delivery with Australia Post or TNT Express.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Bamileke Feather Headdress contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117 / E firstname.lastname@example.org