Tikar Bangle (blue)
- The Story
- Contact Us
The Tikar tribe are renowned for their artistic talents. Regalia and objects of prestige including headdresses, bead bangles and leopard skins have been revered for centuries by dignitaries and artisans as a symbol of social standing.
- Crafted from clay the bangle is covered with strings of beads pressed into the clay.
- All Safari Fusion Tikar Bangles come mounted on a black metal stand.
- A unique object of beauty which is bound to create conversation with its donut like shape.
- Display on top of books, on a shelf or sideboard.
- Group together with other Tikar Bangles or create an eclectic vignette with our Ethiopian Coptic Crosses and other trinkets and treasures.
height 21-26.5 cm | length 14.5-15 cm | depth 6 cm | weight 1.40 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN CAMEROON
Complimentary Standard delivery with Australia Post.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Tikar Bangle contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117