Sable Head (large)
- The Story
- Contact Us
SAMPLE / Only one available!
One of the larger species of antelopes of the African savannah, Sable antelopes feature striking curved horns.
- Designed and made in South Africa by Joanna Orr.
- Created as a life-size head of a Sable Antelope.
- The design is laser cut into recycled white cardboard which slot together to create the trophy head.
- Comes flat-packed with instructions for self-assembly.
- Place it over a fireplace or above a door.
height 84 cm | width 50 cm | depth 58 cm | weight 2.0 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
Complimentary Standard delivery with Australia Post.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Sable Head contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117