Nguni Wire Head (black)
- The Story
- Contact Us
The majestic Nguni cattle of Southern Africa are as hardy as they are handsome. Beloved herds of the Xhosa, Zulu and Swazi people for hundreds of years; these richly patterned bovine are a form of dowry as well as a source of food and clothing.
- Thick gauge galvanized wire is cut, bent by hand and welded together to form the African animal head.
- Edges are smoothed and the wire is coated with matt black epoxy.
- A beautiful example of South Africa's iconic wire art.
- Industrial in style, mount it on the wall singularly or create a dramatic trophy head wall with a series of Nguni Wire Heads.
- Mix it up with other bohemian inspired objects, baskets and pictures.
height 48 cm | width 38 cm | depth 9 cm | weight 0.525 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
Complimentary Standard delivery with Australia Post.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Nguni Wire Head contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117