Bamileke Feather Headdress (natural)
- The Story
- Contact Us
SOLD OUT! Place your order and we will source this Natural headdress from Africa for you. Or for more information please contact us.
These beautiful, feathered Juju Hats are traditionally worn by Bamileke dancers of the Kuosi [Elephant] Society. Wearing an elaborate beaded elephant mask, leopard skin and a red feather headdress they performed ritualistic dances for the Fon [King].
- Crafted by tying natural chicken feathers onto timber arms, then stitching them into a woven raffia basket.
- The headdress folds into itself when not displayed.
- Easily wall mount by placing one of the basket base string handles onto a picture hook.
- Add colour and texture to a wall with this unique feathered art piece.
- Mount over a fireplace or bed; display a pair of the same colour or in a group three.
- Create a spectacular wall display with three, five or sevens hats of various sizes and colours.
diameter 72-85 cm | depth 14-20 cm | weight 1.4-2.4 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN CAMEROON
Complimentary Standard delivery with Australia Post or TNT Express.
(not applicable for trade / wholesale)
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Bamileke Feather Headdress contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117