Colonial Man (30cm | yellow)
- The Story
- Contact Us
Also known as a Colon statue [French for Colonial] these quirky African curios became popular post colonial rule in the late 1950s. As foreign administrators and expatriates departed they commissioned portraits of their vocation as a souvenir.
- Carved from a single piece of timber and painted.
- Each Colonial Man statue is created as a one-of-a-kind piece.
- The designs represent a profession such as doctor, soldier, priest and business man.
- Colourful and eclectic Colonial Men statues are perfect for collecting.
- Add a colour pop to your interior decor. Display individually or create a vignette with other travel trinkets and treasures.
height 32 cm | width 7.5 cm | depth 5 cm | weight 0.303 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN IVORY COAST
Flat rate of $10 for Standard delivery with Australia Post.
Spend $150 or more and receive complimentary Standard delivery.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Colonial Man contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117