Vintage Africa Map (mini | political)
- The Story
- Contact Us
Africa's colonial history is the inspiration for our vintage range of Africa maps. Originally used in school during the 1950s, the map depicts the Commonwealth, French, Spanish and Portuguese African territories.
- Reproduced from original 1950s Gill's Simplified Wall Map Series.
- Printed in South Africa on fine art, matt finish white paper.
- Allowance made for trimming to mount and/or frame.
- Frame the map and mount on the wall or display standing on a shelf or table. Display in a vignette or create a gallery wall with other Vintage Africa Maps.
- Small 50 x 70 cm size map also available.
Map | length 26.5 cm | height 35.5 cm
Paper | length 30 cm | height 42 cm | weight 0.025 kg
PRINTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
Flat rate of $10 for Standard delivery with Australia Post.
Spend $150 or more and receive complimentary Standard delivery.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Vintage Africa Map contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117