Langazela Cushion (arrow)
- The Story
- Contact Us
- In rural KwaZulu Natal a mother was inspired to pass the time waiting for the bus by embroidering on a corn sack. Her beautiful geometric designs and the use of recycled corn sacks is the inspiration for our Langazela [Zulu: a wish to do something] cushions.
- Embroidered corn sack [millie bag] with a 100% cotton back.
- Green bead edge detailing and concealed back zip.
- Feather insert included.
- To clean the cover, a cold hand wash.
- Bright and vibrant, add a colour pop with a single cushion [pillow] on a chair, or multiple cushions on the lounge or bed.
length 50 cm | width 35 cm | weight 0.750 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
Flat rate of $10 for Standard delivery with Australia Post.
Spend $150 or more and receive complimentary Standard delivery.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Cushion contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117