Kudu Head (leather)
- The Story
- Contact Us
One of the larger species of antelopes of the African savannah, male Kudu feature striking horns with either two or three twists.
- Designed and made in South Africa by Joanna Orr.
- Crafted with recycled cardboard covered with tanned upholstery red leather.
- The Kudu Head design is laser cut into pieces which slot together to create the trophy head.
- Comes flat-packed with instructions for self-assembly.
- Place it over a fireplace or above a bedside table. Create an eclectic, travel inspired gallery wall with pictures and other trinkets and objects.
height 62 cm | width 41 cm | depth 38 cm | weight 3.0 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN SOUTH AFRICA
Complimentary Standard delivery with Australia Post.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
Same day dispatch for orders received and paid in full before 11.00am (AEST) Monday to Friday. Outside of this time, your order will be dispatched the following business day.
For more information about this Kudu Head contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117