Bamileke Feather Headdress (small | natural)
- The Story
- Contact Us
SOLD OUT / Place your order and we will source this Natural headdress from Africa for you. Or for more information please contact us.
These beautiful, feathered Juju Hats are traditionally worn by Bamileke dancers of the Kuosi [Elephant] Society. Wearing an elaborate beaded elephant mask, leopard skin and a red feather headdress they performed ritualistic dances for the Fon [King].
- Crafted by tying natural chicken feathers onto timber arms, then stitching them into a woven raffia basket.
- The headdress folds into itself when not displayed.
- Easily wall mount by placing one of the basket base string handles onto a picture hook.
- Add colour and texture to a wall with this unique feathered art piece.
- Mix with baskets and objects on a gallery wall or display the headdress on a table or shelf with the optional black metal stand.
- Create a spectacular wall display with three, five or sevens hats of various sizes and colours.
- Our tips on how to handle and care for a Bamileke Feather Headdress.
diameter 50-55 cm | depth 10-14 cm | weight 0.450-0.750 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN CAMEROON
Complimentary Standard delivery with Australia Post or TNT Express.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
This headdress will be sourced for you upon ordering, we will be in touch to advise when you can expect your order to be dispatched.
For more information about this Bamileke Feather Headdress contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117