Bamileke Feather Headdress (display of 3)
- The Story
- Contact Us
MADE TO ORDER / Place your order and we will source this combination of 3 headdresses from Africa for you. Or for more information please contact us.
These beautiful, feathered Juju Hats are traditionally worn by Bamileke dancers of the Kuosi [Elephant] Society. Wearing an elaborate beaded elephant mask, leopard skin and a red feather headdress they performed ritualistic dances for the Fon [King].- Crafted by tying natural chicken feathers onto timber arms, then stitching them into a woven raffia basket.
- The headdresses fold into themselves when not displayed.
- Easily wall mount by placing one of the basket base string handles onto a picture hook.
- Add colour and texture to a wall with these unique feathered art pieces.
- Create a spectacular wall display with our mix of TWO STANDARD size (72-85 cm) and ONE SMALL size (50-55 cm) Bamileke Feather Headdresses in White.
- Our tips on how to handle and care for a Bamileke Feather Headdress.
Standard | diameter 72-85 cm | depth 13-20 cm | weight 1.4-2.4 kg
Small | diameter 50-55 cm | depth 10-14 cm | weight 0.450-0.750 kg
HANDCRAFTED IN CAMEROON
Complimentary Standard delivery with Australia Post or TNT Express.
International Standard or Express delivery with Australia Post is calculated when added to your cart.
WHEN WE DELIVER
These headdresses will be sourced for you upon ordering, we will be in touch to advise when you can expect your order to be dispatched.
For more information about this display of 3 Bamileke Feather Headdresses contact us:-
T / SMS +61 (0) 416 037 117